Omeka (Ah-May-Ka) is a free, flexible, and open source web-publishing platform for the display of library, museum, archives, and scholarly collections and exhibitions. It’s “five-minute setup” makes launching an online exhibition as easy as launching a blog.
Omeka is a Swahili word meaning to display or lay out wares; to speak out; to spread out; to unpack.
- Spring Quarter 2016 website
- Spring Quarter 2016 website Administration
- Winter Quarter 2016 website
- Winter Quarter 2016 website Administration
- Fall Quarter 2015 website
- Fall Quarter 2018 website
- About Omeka
- Omeka Documentation
- Omeka Structure Diagram