Revision as of 17:44, 27 February 2017 by Sarah Ketchley
- Intern How To
- Information on EBA standards and procedures for transcription, encoding and database entry.
- Meeting Records: Archive
- A record of past Emma B. Andrews Diary Project meetings.
- Omeka Website Set Up: An Introduction to Digital Humanities Class
- A step by step checklist that can be used to set up the Omeka class website.
- Web Scraping with BeautifulSoup
- Learn how to scrape the web for information using BeautifulSoup and Python.
- Wiki Manual
- Provides a basic guide to how the Emma B. Andrews Diary Project Wiki is organized.
- Wiki Text Formatting Manual
- Examples of how to format various wiki text entries.